Thursday, February 18, 2016

♡ New Obsession ♡



I have been obsessing over Jason Dy for the past 2 days. Literally. I just started listening to him 2 days ago and what better way to introduce him on my blog than to have this how-i-found-jason-dy kinda story on my post.

When I started obsessing out about him, I cursed myself for not following his The Voice Philippines journey. I can't believe it took me this long to listen to his albums. I've been hearing his name for quite a while but I've always brushed it off since I am (and still am) a fan of Daryl Ong after his blind audition popped up on my Youtube's recommended tag. 

Years passed, I refused to listen to him. Then last week, my dad and I were talking about Darren Espanto and ended up watching his Chandelier and I Believe cover on youtube. We've been a fan of Darren for a long time. I also clicked on Daryl's Ikaw Na Nga cover on Wish 107.5 after. I got curious and clicked on Jason's cover on Wish 107.5. At first I was like, "Ehh..Okay he's quite good."

Just 2 days ago, curiosity finally got the best of me and listened to his albums on Spotify and let me tell you I was blown away. I listened to his album at approximately 2 in the morning and I was trying my hardest not to scream because his songs are so good! I ended up sleeping around 4:30 am. AND I HAVE NO REGRETS. 

I woke up around 8 am and I woke my sister up so I could play the songs for her. She was furious for waking her up.
"Just listen to this one song and tell me what you think please"
"UGH."
I played 2HaveU and she literally jumped out of her bed and asked who sang it and I ended up playing the whole album for her. 

Now, all I wanna do is stalk his social media accounts(I'm not a stalker, I swear hahaha) and watch every video that has his face in it. Now I'm kinda disappointed that we have GMA Pinoy TV instead of TFC. Don't get me wrong, I love both stations. Anyways, yes, please support Jason Dy's career! Buy his digital and physical albums! I'm looking forward to your next album Jason! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.