Monday, February 22, 2016

Midnight Thought



Thoughtless post. Why do I always find myself fixing my blog during midnight. Anyways, I've probably at least changed my template skin over 10 times today. I was just not feeling the look of every single template I found. I swear my mind changes every second. My theme could be minimalist one moment, the next second it could be goth-themed. I'm the most indecisive person you will ever meet.

Earlier I was just blogwalking and I happened to stumble upon a blogger. I read a few of his posts before checking his information. I clicked his facebook and one of his relatives are friends with my cousins. It amazes me how small the world is. I was pretty impressed and stoked at the same time. I wanted to message him about it but I felt like it would be too weird.

 Credit: Susan Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.