Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Bullet Journal

Two post in a day. What an accomplishment!
Anyways, since two of my last post were about college, I decided I should share my bullet journal with you guys. I already posted this on my tumblr. This is the first time I am using a bullet journal instead of the traditional agenda notebook. It consumes a lot of my time as I like everything to be perfect and look cute. The one on the photo was the first page and the yearly overview of 2016. 
I accidentally stumbled a tumblr who posts things about these kind of things one day when I was looking for blogskins. My sister volunteered to purchase this square moleskin which was very expensive by the way. You can always use a regular agenda-sized notebook if you'd like to save money.
My January and February spread were so messy and cluttered so I didn't want to include it in the post. As a newbie, it was very hard to make it look like the ones on Tumblr, so there were a lot of mistakes and correction tape on them. I am still trying my best to perfect my bullet journal style. I've been trying a lot of techniques and been searching for other people's bullet journal for inspiration. 
If I ever get it to be perfect, or at least, decent looking, I'd like to post and share more about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.