Thursday, February 25, 2016

College Life


My class starts at 3;30pm every Thursdays but somehow I went to school at 7:30am. I had 8 hours to spare so I decided I would try and be productive by finishing up homework that I didn't touch during my reading week. I decided to drop an online class today as well. It was very difficult to navigate and I just hate online classes in general. I'm the type of student who likes face-to-face interaction with professors. The advisor asked me if I really wanted to do it since the due date for dropping courses with full refund had already passed and I still went ahead with it. After getting out of the room, I cried a little because that was a lot of money. It's not even my money. It's from a student loan and I feel like I had thrown it away.

Why is it that I drop a class every semester? It feels like it's a habit. I'm just wasting time and wasting money. Money that I don't know how I will be able to pay back after graduating. Here I am, going into my 5th semester, still don't know what I want to do with my life. All my friends from high school are already graduated and are graduating. Some of them are working full time and some of them have families of their own and here I am, still dying from school.

Everyone I know always feel like they know what they're doing. They always seem like they're in the right path. They actually enjoy being in their major. My previous major was Accounting and that didn't go too well and I ended up transferring to International Business. I must say, my GPA did soar a lot higher than when I was in Accounting so even if I'm not into business that much, I would rather just finish and get my diploma. I just want to graduate just like everybody else. I hate being left out in the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.