Friday, March 25, 2016

Rest Day


This post was supposed to be posted yesterday, Thursday, but I accidentally deleted the photo. I was writing this entry on my ipad and I didn't know how to undo it. 

03.24.16
_____________________________________

I know I said from my previous post that I won't be able to post another blog entry this week because of my hectic schedule. But today, my class were cancelled. All classes were classes and all campuses were closed because of the winter/ice storm. I woke up at around 11am and I literally jumped out of bed because it was so late. Now, my class doesn't start until 3 in the afternoon but I take too long to get ready. Then, I decided to check my school email and there it was, a class cancellation email. I was ecstatic. 

I plopped down and buried myself underneath my duvet sheet even further, if that was even possible. I really needed this break. I felt like I was being dumped assignments after assignments, presentations after presentations, projects after projects and the lists goes on. Anyways, today is a rest-kinda-day. 

The tasks today is to stay home and bundle up all day. Stumbled upon LizQuen today and I kinda wanted to watch one of their movies so I decided to watch Just The Way You Are. It was so kilig! I loved it. Watched God Gave Me You again for the 2nd time. *applause applause for Maine and Jake* Was definitely not expecting such a dramatic scene. I was extremely looking forward to this Holy Week special. 

Oh, and before I forget, the image used for this entry is mine. I took the photo when it was raining. I can't remember when. I created it using Photoshop CS6. I really liked how it turned out and I used it as my desktop background and it looked even amazing. It reminded me of tumblr. Now, I'm kind of thinking of creating more background photos like this and put it up as freebies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.