Sunday, March 13, 2016


I was originally going to write up my Sunday Currently post but there was really nothing I did this past week. It would just look so plain and boring so I'll just try and summarize what happened to me this whole week.

Nothing amazing and fabulous happened. All I did was go to school Thursdays and Fridays and go home and start re-taking my notes. I took my midterm tests for 3 of my classes and passed all three. Thank God. Also, I went and accompanied my parents and grandmother because it's that time of the year again. Filing tax income. Gosh, 5 years ago, I didn't need to do this. I'm doing adult things now.
And it's quite scary and nerve wracking.

And I re-wrote my notes again. I love taking notes. If there was a job for this kind of thing, I'd gladly take it. It's the only thing I'm good at. I made a tumblr blog. again. I kinda wanted to try it out and see if I like it better than here. I kinda wanted to have a tumblr life again. Like how I used to before. Back in highschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.