Saturday, April 08, 2017

The Sunday Currently | 10



Oh gosh! It's been a long time since I've last posted a Sunday Currently post! I have been so busy with my winter semester, it's been hella crazy, tiring and exhausting. I couldn't remember when was the last time I posted here. I wasn't able to reply to comments as well. Sorry! I've got 2 more weeks left of school and I'm still looking for a summer job because I won't be able to afford my summer semester ㅠㅠ. Anyways, I have some time to do a post, so here it is.

The Sunday Currently | 10

Reading Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Writing this post + my importing final exam review notes 

Listening Nuest's Hello!! I can't believe this song has been released years ago. I remember this was my bop when I was in high school. I was watching PD 101 season 2 and they played it during Nues't's introduction and I can't believe I forgot about it. It's now on repeat.

Smelling that Glade thing you plug on the power socket and it makes the room smells good lol

Wishing for the semester to end well.

Hoping the two-toned lip tint I ordered to arrive faster!!! 

Wearing a jeggings + my H&M striped top

Loving scrolling through Instagram that posts bullet journal photos!! I've been so obsessed with them lately

Wanting to buy cute school supplies for my bullet journalling obsession 

Needing a job lol. How long have I've been saying this?

Feeling sick. Boo. I caught a cold a few days ago.

Clicking through my email and deleting unnecessary spam mails.  

--------------------------------
Yey. Now I should be back to studying. I still have 2 more big assignments left for the semester OTL. 

Join The Sunday Currently link up, originally composed by siddarthornton here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.