Friday, May 06, 2016

The Worst Combo

I have been MIA these past few weeks. I have been sick for the last 2 weeks and it was the most brutal experience I have had. High fever + dry cough + cold are the worst combinations of all combinations of sickness. I could barely do anything and all I could do was try to sleep. I've had many sleep lost in the process. How does one sleep with a cold and crazy annoying dry cough trying to attack you while trying to sleep. I literally could not sleep without a sleeping pill.

And because I couldn't sleep, I just watched the sunrise every 6 in the morning. It was cool but I was also very tired as heck.
I feel much better now, as you can tell. I finally have enough energy to post this. Though I'm still sick, my fever finally left me. I just have to deal with my cold and cough. It seems like every time I get sick, it's for 3-4 weeks time. It never goes away! Also, I finally cleaned my room and disinfected it to get the "sickness air" away from my room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.