Monday, July 27, 2015

introverts


I have been procrastinating on posting a blogpost this past few weeks. I barely go out of my room, yet a lot of things has happened. It kinda overwhelms my mind. It's like as if I was living into another space in time and the world just kept spinning without me in it. It's weird. 


Lately, I told myself that I should be more outgoing. But it doesn't look 
like I will ever be one. It's just a pain in the ass. I'm just too lazy to even 
leave my room. 

Introvert.
Well, I guess being introverted is the biggest cause of that. 
You know sometimes,
I wish
I wasn't an introvert.
It's both a curse and blessing at the same time.

As much as I wanted to go out, my mind and body just says no. Laziness has taken over my mind, body and soul. I wish
there would be a day
where I can finally say the word
"yes"
when my friends asks me to hang out with them.

“Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it."

-John Green


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.