Monday, July 06, 2015

Downtown










I ended up sleeping in the living room. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to my previous post. I tried kicking the flies out but it ended up kicking me out and I was left to sleep in the living room since there were no more room left. I barely slept a wink. 2 hours at least.

Then I took off with my youngest sister and grandma to downtown. There was a $1 flip flop sale at Old Navy and we just had to get like 30. Not really but you get what I mean. Then I toured her around downtown and took way too many photos. It was really fun since it was my first time going out without my parents.

I'm so proud I finally got the hang of the public transportation. About a year ago, I literally couldn't ride any public transportation without anyone. I never really needed to though. My parents had always picked me up, drove me everywhere I needed to. Maybe that's the reason why I didn't know how to. But when I got a job downtown, I was forced to learn and take the subway.

Anyways, we had a lot of fun at downtown. We took pictures, visited the mall, walked around the downtown area, and walked to my mom's workplace so she can drive us home. Hahaha. After getting home, I cleaned my room. I was terrified that the flies were gonna strike again. It was filthy, I couldn't even see my floor. Literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.