Saturday, June 13, 2015

"You should go out more often"


The bible study group was at my house today so my best friends gave a me a visit. Or should I say, they were just there to pick up their parents. We haven't seen each other for a long time and being together felt so awkward. It was hell. I didn't know what to say. I have been withdrawing myself from my friends, from society, not knowing exactly why. Lately, all I want to do is stay home and not talk to anybody.

"You should go out more often!!"

I laughed out loud in my head. The reason why I haven't been going out is because of them two. They've been doing things without me, hanging out, shopping, sleepover, etc. I got a little jealous you know. Neither of them invited me out. So I decided not to go whenever they invited me somewhere. Yes, I know. I'm bitter as hell. 

Anyways, change of topic, Since they did the bible study at my house, I became a babysitter for the day. I was drained. All the energy I have in my body have gone out. I am so glad I didn't take Early Childhood education. I probably would have murdered the kids if they were hyper and didn't listen to me. At the end of the day, my room was trashed and I cleaned. 

D-3 to the arrival of my grandma to Toronto! We've been waiting 9 years to reunite. Can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.