Friday, June 26, 2015

I just needed to update


It's been over a week since my grandma arrived from the Philippines and she's been doing every chore in the house and I feel like that gif above. She feeds me so much and wakes me up at 7 in the morning just to walk outside.

Also I've been back to Taekwondo after a month of laziness. It felt awkward being there, now that the master wants us to instruct the little kids and also because I haven't been the in the dojang for like forever. I'm just too awkward. Sobs. My laziness is slowly coming back and I kid you not writing this post took every ounce of my energy.

I have also started writing on asianfanfics again. I've finally started to finish my latest Woogyu twoshot that's been forgotten for over a year. I still have yet to publicized my other works. They were all on private because I was thinking of fixing my grammar mistakes but up till now, nothing has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.