Sunday, June 28, 2015

Rainy Day


Lazy day.

 It rained the whole day today.  I kinda liked it but I also hated it at the same time. I wanted to go out and walk around but thanks to the rain, I got to take a nap. Back when I was little, I used to love napping at the sound of rain droplets. I still love it today, the only difference is that I can't nap because I can't bear to leave my electronics. Sad reality. So I just end up listening to the droplets hitting my window while on the laptop, ipad and my phone.

It was such a lazy day, I didn't do anything productive at all. The biggest accomplishment I did today was to shower to be honest. I hate showering. It gets me all cold and my skin gets dry. Curse you, Canada. Oh and one more thing, I also finished 1/2 of my Woogyu two shot on Asianfanfics. That story has been rotting in my account for a whole year.

Anyways, asides that, I've been fixing my blog as well, trying to look for another layout. I don't know, I like it like this. I don't know why I had the urge to change it. Whatever. I'll probably forget after posting this. I checked the weather and apparently, its supposed to rain the whole day tomorrow as well. I predict another lazy day. It's late and I need to sleep.

And I also need to go and get a job. I'm broke as fuck. 
If only blogging like this earns me a lot of money. Sobs ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.