Friday, June 17, 2016

Childhood Dream


I'm sure everyone dream at least once every night right?
That's the case for me.
Most of them feels like reality, to the point of confusing my groggy state of mind.
It's pretty normal for me so I shrug it off, besides I've already got too many problems to stress about.

But there is one particular dream that I will and always remember. No matter how I think about it, it I am convinced that I was in there. I was in the dream. As if it really happened.

What makes it so unforgettable is that I've dreamed about this dream for as long as I can remember.
In fact, I have dreamed about it since I was a child.
The story was such a blur,
but the feeling I get every time I wake up was always vivid.

It was an aerial view of an old cut tree.
As i said, it was extremely vivid and intense I could count how many tree rings were present.
I was inside the tree. More so, I lived in that tree.
The ambiance I get in the dream was so uncomfortable
but somehow, at the same time, felt so relaxing.

I looked so little and fragile, almost like an elf.
There's an instance in the dream where I would run and the tree would transform into a stairs.
I run and run and run. 
From something or someone I don't know.
Once again, I run.
To nowhere.

It's never-ending. The stairs.
Makes me wonder if I was an elf in my previous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.