Friday, May 23, 2014

151 of 365


It's been 3 months since my last post. I've been busy. Not really. I was just lazy as fuck. Well I finished my hell of a semester last month and I'm so fucking glad that was over. I'm thinking of switching programs but I'm just not sure which one. I don't really know and it stresses me so much. I shed so much tears in those last 2 months of 2nd semester. I'd like to thank my friends who was with me during tough times. Specially Fatima/dick friends. Shoutouts to you guys. I wouldn't be sane without you guys. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I mean it.

I really didn't do anything productive when I got out of school. All I did was go on twitter and update myself with Infinite and have a chat with my tlist. As always. I made numerous accounts for tumblr then deleting it again. I know I'm weird. My whole day literally just consisted of twitter/tumblr/youtube/blogger. I tried being productive but I just can't. I'm so lazy. I need help.

Two weeks after my summer vacation, my dentists told me to give her my resume because her husband's workplace is hiring and me being unemployed for the past 5 years thought why not? And so I gave her my resume the next day, along with my mom's, and lucky enough, they called me back after a week. So I got called in for an interview and I didn't know it was a restaurant tbh. I had to idea until I googled it at the last minute. Anyways, I got hired on the spot and the manager was really nice to me and we talked about my past experiences which was none.

It was actually my very first job. I attended their tasting event and I started working a week later. I started off as a food runner for two days because one of the manager thought I was hired as a food runner when I was actually a busser. So 3rd day, they switched me from running food to bussing. I had no training what-so-ever but they still put me on the job. The first week was fucking hell. It was so tiring. I've never done so much work in my life. My parent's doesn't even make me do heavy chores like those. It was a new experience to me.

Payday came though. My first paycheck wasn't big because I started when it was already their cutoff, so I only got paid for 2 days. The next payday came and all my hard work paid off. It was 3 times larger than my first paycheck and I got $200 worth of tips. I was really happy. I don't know what I'm gonna do with those money yet. Probably buy myself a phone because I've been phoneless for the last 6 years omg.

This is getting long and it doesn't even make sense anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.